Welcome to Accelerating Ministries Staffing
One of the most unique facets of Accelerating Ministries is Accelerating Staffing, Inc. Accelerating Ministries Staffing provides employment to it’s congregation and residents of the Inland Empire, Orange County and surrounding areas.
We are currently accepting applications for immediate placement for qualified applicants in these positions:\
Auto Auction Driver, Clerical, Construction Clean Up, Customer Service, Forklift Driver, General Laborer, Lumper, Machine Operator, Order Picker, Packer, Sales Representative and Sorter.
Auto Auction Driver orientations are scheduled:
• Mondays 10 a.m., 1 p.m. and 4 p.m.
• Wednesdays (Rotating Schedule Please Call for Orientation Time)
• Thursdays at 4 p.m.
All applicants must have a valid Driver's License and Social Security Card or right to work documents in hand at the time of application and/or orientation.
You can also complete the online application, submit it, and we'll give you a call. When you receive a call, we'll provide you with a date for orientation and a short interview. During your interview, you must present a valid Driver's License, your Social Security Card, and complete a more detailed package of paperwork.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call our office at 888.499.1271
For Our Business Clients
Give us a call for a customized quote at 888.499.1271
Your benefits when choosing Accelerating Staffing:
- We are able to charge our customers $1-$2 less per worker, per hour.
- You are free to hire employees without paying a fee or waiting for a probationary period.
- We take care of all responsibilities for you , the employer, such as worker's compensation insurance, liability insurance, payroll, background checks and drug screenings.
- Transportation to and from your job site is provided by the worker or Accelerating Staffing.
- You are not obligated to any contractural agreement with workers.
- Employees are invoiced weekly. Payment is due within 7 days.
- You can prearrange Acclerating Staffing workers by phone, fax, or email-24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- There is no fee or waiting period for the employer or the worker if you would like to hire an Accelerating Staffing worker on a permanent basis.